[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleeusnim

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Me, a lover of the Android World, owner of a Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 10, would love to win the Nexus 6P. Its an incredible job that Huawei and Google did together. This is probably the best phone on the market right now. I mean its beautiful, fast, big and it has a super fast fingerprint scanner. And the best thing is: it is a Nexus! I would be one happy man when I would win the Nexus 6P!

jlor23

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Most intriguing feature I want to see is camera. The absolute reason why I choose Nexus is latest and pure Android with quick updates. But that's what is great about the 6p, there are many reasons to want it: build quality, front facing loud speakers, quad HD screen, unlocked with no bloatware, and Marshmallow with all its features also.

neileswar

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I want to win the Nexus 6P because its a Nexus!! The best Nexus that there is now... Sure you can put on a skin on any other OEM device, you can root etc. but a Nexus is a Nexus... The way Google meant Android to be.... Simple, nice and elegant.... Its simply just a beauty!! Hope I really win this... Good Luck to all....who ever is gonna win this, is definitely gonna enjoy it!! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edneil1967