[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstrak

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
My wife takes these gorgeous pictures of our daughter, saying she wants her to see, growing up, how much she is loved. We're upgrading her camera to keep up with a one-year old.

kitster

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Step 1!
Not that anyone reads all of these.. but I would like a 6P - because my HTC One M8 HKe is really starting to show it's age.. but I have another 7 months to upgrade eligibility. If I won the 6P, I could switch to it, and sell the M8 - then donate the proceeds to the Combined Federal Campaign at my work - so military (active and Veterans) and their families can attend concerts and sporting events (Veteran Tickets Foundation).

yankees2323

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win one because my LG G2 has not been working right latley. My contract isn't up for a few more months and I would like to have something new. Was looking at maybe picking up a Nexus next year if I can swing the cost with school. This would be a lot easier for me.

Thanks!

shagnscooby

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I want a Nexus 6P because I foolishly bought a Nexus 6 in March in installments on Verizon because my Nexus 5 just couldn't last a couple hours. Now I'm stuck with my Nexus 6 for 1.5 years of installments and hearing how the 6P is the greatest phone ever. Even if I tried to sell my Nexus 6 I wouldn't even get half what I have left to pay it off. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko