Wireless Charging Paused on Verizon Note 10+ after Android 11

GaryBMD

Feb 16, 2021
Visit site
Last Saturday night I placed my Note 10+ on my wireless charger. It was at 39% when placed on the charger and when I woke up the battery was at 2% and since that time it shows that it is charging for a brief moment then it says "wireless charging paused".

I went into my battery settings and made sure fast charging and wireless charging and both were on. I've had the same case on the phone since it was bought, no magnet on the case, I've wiped the cache, repaired apps and done everything except a factory reset. The chargers all work on my other phones as well as other family members with different phones. The one odd thing I have noticed is if I place on after trying something the battery will drop 10-15% in a heart beat.

Any thoughts?

Gary

GaryBMD

Feb 16, 2021
Visit site
I have tried several cables and wall charger bricks and get the same results. It is only happening with my one Note 10+.

GaryBMD

Feb 16, 2021
Visit site
I have a case on the phone and it has been on there since I bought the phone about 16 months ago. No magnet on the phone and my phone sits in my cup holder when in the car.

GaryBMD

Feb 16, 2021
Visit site
Tried that on all three chargers and as soon as soon as it hits the charger it says wireless charging paused. I've tried every suggestion from YouTube and Verizon communities with the exception of a factory reset.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Tried that on all three chargers and as soon as soon as it hits the charger it says wireless charging paused. I've tried every suggestion from YouTube and Verizon communities with the exception of a factory reset.
Factory reset probably going be your last option , otherwise you have bad wireless charging coils in the phone:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174