1620mAh battery from the Rezound works well

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has had any problems using this battery. i had to get a replacement phone on the 14th, got battery on 20th, by the 23rd, got a msg saying PUK was locked, then sim card was bad. get new sim card the 26th, and today, 27th, same thing again. just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, or will i need to push for a 4th replacement phone, which is getting very old.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has had any problems using this battery. i had to get a replacement phone on the 14th, got battery on 20th, by the 23rd, got a msg saying PUK was locked, then sim card was bad. get new sim card the 26th, and today, 27th, same thing again. just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, or will i need to push for a 4th replacement phone, which is getting very old.

I have had nothing of the sort.

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
yeah, i've been using the stock battery, and it is still acting up. have to pull the sim card to get the phone to work. thanks for the input

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
ok that is WEIRD, logged into my account and went to purchase the battery $39.99 with my 25% off comes to $29.99. continue the check out to see if it will drop to $19 and DOES NOT. still $29.99+tax.
logged out of my account searched battery, shows $39.99, clicked check out and it drops to $19.99.
when logged into my account i can have them bill me for it, which i would like to do. wonder why its different?

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Got mine via the deal others were seeing... VZW 'fixed' the invoice and now three batteries and and charger were $100. Not pleased...

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Got mine via the deal others were seeing... VZW 'fixed' the invoice and now three batteries and and charger were $100. Not pleased...

Although this is one of the minor reasons I did not (the major being the risk to my job), but call up VZW and speak with Internet Orders. You should be able to forward them the invoice bill you received as an email when you ordered first and have them correct the price.

Now, keep in mind this is not my department, but I do know they correct those errors for legitimate accidents, which this would appear to me of being.

dequardo#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I must be in the minority here. I'm really seeing no difference in battery life compared to the stock battery and I've had enough full charge cycles now to judge. It takes this one almost an hour longer to get to full charge (will go from 60 to 100 % seemingly instantly) but then I ge the same usage and standy time as before. Odd.

Last edited:

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I must be in the minority here. I'm really seeing no difference in battery life compared to the stock battery and I've had enough full charge cycles now to judge. It takes this one almost an hour longer to get to full charge (will go from 60 to 100 % seemingly instantly) but then I ge the same usage and standy time as before. Odd.

i probably have doubled my usage with this battery

only charge once a day now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984