Sync my Blackberry contacts to the Samsung Note 2 issues with company names

katfam6

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I used 2can ap to sync my BB contacts over to the Note 2. It sync'd the contacts with the note section but the contacts with jst a business name it ported them as an "unknown" contact. . Can you pre-set the Note 2 to accept orgnaization names in the contacts during a sync? I have 2500 contacts some with just business names as the contact. I need to have all my organizations names in the contact as well as the prinicples name. I want to be able to search by either. Can this be done?

Angry_American

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I used 2can ap to sync my BB contacts over to the Note 2. It sync'd the contacts with the note section but the contacts with jst a business name it ported them as an "unknown" contact. . Can you pre-set the Note 2 to accept orgnaization names in the contacts during a sync? I have 2500 contacts some with just business names as the contact. I need to have all my organizations names in the contact as well as the prinicples name. I want to be able to search by either. Can this be done?

Are you trying to do this yourself or did you have your carrier transfer the contacts when you bought the phone. If not this I would suggest having your carrier transfer the contacts in the store, it usually goes much smoother this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress