Need help!!

jared916

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
so i was browsing on my phone and everything was smooth..then i opened Picsay?.and then my DI slowed down and froze. so i did a battery pull?.then after the reboot i clicked on a app but it wouldnt open and it froze?so i repeated this process with the same results. then when my phone dims the screen cant be turned back on and i have to do a battery pull. what should i do? can i wipe my device from my Mac?

thanks

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If you do end up having to factory rest your phone do this:

1.) With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
2.) Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
3.) Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
When asked to confirm, press VOLUME UP.

jared916

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
and i will have to re download all my apps individually? kinda start from ground zero with contacts and stuff too?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
all the apps you previously downloaded will show up in the Market up under downloads. Although it sounds like you should avoid a couple of them ;)

Email, contacts, and calendar will sync back up, assuming your using Gmail or Exchange.

You might just try uninstalling all your 3rd party apps and see if that fixes your issue.

jared916

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i think it may be my memory card….when i plugged it into the pc and the sd was mounted it was working then i went to memory and it froze up. so i might delete everything off my sd card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer