letters not registering after touching them?

bizN

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

I searched around but didn't find it on the forums. One thing I noticed about the phone is you cannot type fast or whatever you're typing is sometimes missing letters and or numbers which is highly annoying. It also registers them as "swipes" instead of key strokes (there is a post about the swiping issue, that's not what I'm saying). Even as I type this post, letters in certain words are not appearing, forcing me to backspace and retype the word. This happens the stock keyboard and also the one I'm using (better keyboard). I also noticed its extremely slow when putting text on the screen.

I've done the calibration so its not that, its either a software glitch or the limitations of the hardware (which I find impossible to believe bc this touch screen is supposed to be better than the iPhones screen but apparently isn't even close)

Anyone else have this issue?

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I have this issue occasionally. But really since this is my first all touch phone, I'm not that fast of typer, yet.

bizN

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure its so much as being a fast typer bc right now its doing it to me and its just bc I'm hitting the letters that are closest to what I'm typing like if I type lol, nvm, OK, etc (when I hit nvm, the n didn't show up, just the vm). Idk if its a software issue (crossing my fingers it is) or what but its really annoying