Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i tried messenger out, but i've never been a fan of the htc messaging widget, so that's probably the only one of the pure widgets i don't use :p

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't use but one stock widget myself, the music player, and I'm looking to replace it when I find a better way to play music that I like. Any suggestions ;)

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
sc1.png
sc0.png

sc2.png
sc9.png
sc11.png

Last edited:

SleepyEyes

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
This is off topic but, is there ANY way I can just take a screen cap of my phone with just the press of a button? Like, are there any apps out there that do that?

slumpey#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
My current setup for non rooted phone. Stock HTC scene being used...

htc2s.jpg

My Apps on Appbrain

TOP - 1st picture

1st row - WiFi Toggle Widget, HTC's stock weather widget, Ringer Toggle Widget
2nd row - Estrongs Task Manager (widget for program), Mini Info, NewsRob Pro (widget for program)
3rd row - Estrongs File Explorer (shortcut), Estrongs Task Manager (shortcut), MixZing Media Player (shortcut), Documents to Go (shortcut)
4th row - Dolphin Browser (shortcut), Google Voice (shortcut), Email InBox (shortcut), SMS Unread Count (widget, far right)

TOP - 2nd picture

1st row - HTC's stock tip calculator widget
2nd row - Transdroid (widget for program)
3rd row - HTC's stock setting (wifi, gps, bluetooth, airplane mode) widgets

TOP - 3rd picture

1st row - HTC's stock music widget
2nd row- XiiaLive (widget for program)
3rd row - Contacts folder, Pandora stations folder, Documents folder, Favorites folder

BOTTOM - 1st picture

HTC's stock bookmark widget

BOTTOM - 2nd picture

HTC's stock calendar widget

BOTTOM - 3rd picture

Lockbot Pro (used as replacement for lock screen)

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
or an app like lock 2.0, there used to be one i had that let you choose from various lock screens (sense, eclair, and 2.1) but i can't remember what it was called.

also the new launcher pro beta lets you fix the wallpaper so it doesn't scroll with the screens.

starscream84

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the free version of lock bot, which is the one that allows you to change the lock screen, in the free version i was trying, you could still pull down the not. pannel from the locksceen and press on a message to take you to messages, does anyone know if the paid version is the same or does it truely "lock" the screen? thanks to anyone who can answer. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2