htc sense 3.0 cam

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Thought I read somewhere that you have to be running a ROM with Sense 2.0 as the framework. I'll be giving it a go tomorrow hopefully but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd much rather have the Cyanogen team get the drivers up and running from the Gbread/Sense leak and have a decent camera for CM7.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Thought I read somewhere that you have to be running a ROM with Sense 2.0 as the framework. I'll be giving it a go tomorrow hopefully but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd much rather have the Cyanogen team get the drivers up and running from the Gbread/Sense leak and have a decent camera for CM7.

Amen to that.

Anyways even if I was running a Sense ROM this is still probably too unstable to actually use on a daily basis. I would wait until some of the bugs are worked out.

Principal Skinner

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I agree on waiting for the Cyanogen team to come up with a version for CM7. camera is not very good on CM7 but my money (literally) is on the CM7 folks to come up with a nice camera app, that hopefully gets HD video back in the mix.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree on waiting for the Cyanogen team to come up with a version for CM7. camera is not very good on CM7 but my money (literally) is on the CM7 folks to come up with a nice camera app, that hopefully gets HD video back in the mix.

The reason we don't have 720p video recording on CM7 is because the Cyaongenmod team had to wait for a gingersense leak so they could get the necessary drivers. Now hopefully they can get those drivers and give us HD video.

And if they could get the stock camera to take 8MP still photos that would be great too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress