Earbuds don't work with calls

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm a student so I'm in a busy union a lot, so on my previous android phones I'd plug in my earbuds and hold the mic part of the phone near my mouth when I'd make calls sometimes. Worked great. My Fascinate doesn't work that way, and I'm wondering if there's something I have to tweak in settings or if it's just a glitch. The earbuds work for other things, like when I'm playing Fruit Ninja and have the volume up, for example, or when I listen to Pandora. But, if possible, I'd really like my earbuds to work for calls, too. :(

LLcdPH

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I think this is the same issue others have reported about plugging their headphone jack into their car's aux in. When a call comes in, you can't take it over the car's bluetooth until you unplug from the headphone jack. This has always worked before, but not on the Fascinate currently. Hopefully, this will be fixed.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I think this is the same issue others have reported about plugging their headphone jack into their car's aux in. When a call comes in, you can't take it over the car's bluetooth until you unplug from the headphone jack. This has always worked before, but not on the Fascinate currently. Hopefully, this will be fixed.

Yeah, on my Droids and my Droid 2 I could always do this. The earbuds work for Pandora and volume on Fruit Ninja (when I'm playing it in the library during study breaks). I really hope it will be fixed, too! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty