Led indicator

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Curious to see if it'll have one. Came from an original gs1 to a bionic. It definitely helps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

scotty_pimmpen

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
You question has been answered!

Galaxy Nexus Will Have a Notification Light and Amazing Camera – Ice Cream Sandwich Updating on the Daily - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

"As many of you know, Samsung seems to leave off notification lights on their phones – not with this one. We have been told that the Galaxy Nexus will have a multi-colored notification light placed towards the bottom chin. So with all physical buttons removed thanks to Ice Cream Sandwich, Samsung has placed a notification light there instead."

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't take it anymore my head is going to explode.! I just want to hibernate and wake up on the 11th!! I want this phone so bad!!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm at the bottom of device. That's new to me.

Sent from my TBolt using Tapatalk

Perhaps, but it isn't new to the Nexus family :)

reasons-nexus-one-rocks-light-orb.jpg

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any actual video that actually shows the notification light on any hands on? Odd that I can't seem to come across a single one..

kvlt

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any actual video that actually shows the notification light on any hands on? Odd that I can't seem to come across a single one..

Yeah, this is one of my most needed features as well and i find it strange that we havent actually seen it in action yet. None of these demo units seemed to be hooked up to accounts though so i notifications probably wouldnt be coming through.

xAGx#AC

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I cant wait to see it in action outside of the pre-rendered demo! Im jealous that my Incredible 1 cant have custom colors for specific contacts like some of my friends do on their BlackBerry's. It seems really useful. Hopefully this does have full controllable colors!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95