What are you going to drop to pick the Note 2 ? Why?

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
If you have a SG3, would you leave it for the note 2? If so why? I'm a iphoner who is making the jump and leaning heavily towards the sg3.

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I am going to drop my trusty Droid X2. It just can't keep up anymore. I was really leaning towards the SGS3...... but when I saw the U.S. version of the Note 2 was going to be keeping it's quad core processor and had a 5.5" screen, it was a no brainer. SGS3 is a great device. My cousin just got one and loves it. But I want the speed and screen size that the GN2 has to offer. Not to mention that with a front and rear facing camera I will finally be able to video chat with my family when I'm away for extended periods of time for work.

Sent from my BNRV200 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I'll be "leaving" the SIII for the Note 2 (although not really; I'm giving it to my wife, so it will still be around). I wanted the original Note, but it was a no-go since it never came to Sprint.

I think that this will be the perfect device for me... The bigger screen for multimedia, and the goodness of the SIII, which has been the best phone that I have used to date. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

NRA_Bear

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I fully intend on breaking up with my Galaxy Nexus for this phablet. I've never been overly impressed with the GN's camera and I'm drooling over that bigger screen.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be leaving my note for the note 2/iPhone 5 haven't decided yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been on my SG3 running Jellybean for some while now. I will be upgrading to the Note 2 or Droid RAZR MAXX HD. I actually torn between the two tho haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

moktay

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Droid 2 Global on v#$%^! . Nice phone for it time but that 2years a go. Have Been us the MD2G for read Ebooks, watching videos .
I hope the U.S. version of the Note 2 was going to be keeping it's quad core processor and had a 5.5" screen, I can use the speed and screen size that the GN2 has to offer :)

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Leaving my DROID razr maxx. I really like what Samsung is doing with their product line. And I would really like a larger screen, 4.3" is so 2010. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 3GS. AT&T grandfathered with unlimited data. I waited patiently for the 5 but the more I heard about it, the more I was unimpressed. I stopped by an ATT store on the 5 release date in the afternoon and they had just received a new shipment so I could of had one with no wait. After playing with the demo.....meh! Yeah, it's nice, but it's time to to something DIFFERENT. I really like the Note idea, how often do you use your phone as a PHONE? After reading about the 2, I've decided to wait for the release. I'm looking forward to jumping into the Android world, and that's why I'm here now...

KMF0727

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Switching from a Droid Incredible 2. I was going to go with the GS III but then I saw that this bad boy was going to be on VZW and I was like sign me up! I also think my wife wants to drop her Droid 3 and get it as well

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Original EVO 4G. I've been available for an upgrade since June, but nothing has tempted me like this Note 2. (maximum 52 days wait and counting).

scott750

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Switching from a Thunderbolt. It was a huge upgrade from my previous phone, which was a BB Storm 2. Now the Note 2 will be a huge upgrade from the Thunderbolt. I'm also getting tired of lugging around such a thick phone. I got the extended battery so it would last more than 3 hours. Plus the screen is starting to have issues responding. Would also like a faster phone that can lead any app or Web Page.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Currently using the Gnex and will be looking at the Note 2 and new Nexus, I'm pretty impressed with the Note 2 specs.

HighOnHops

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Ill be dropping an i*hone 4 that I got for free from my previous employer for obvious reasons. Then Ill have Gnex, Nexus 7, and this beast! GNex will go when next Nexus comes out.