How to get more than 1 page in S-Note?

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it thru Google.

If I'm making a list in S-note, how would I extend the current page or make another in that same file?

In one of LucidMike78's videos, he has a button at the bottom that can do it. But I think he has the International version.

Thanks all...

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
At the bottom of the page in s note there should be a + sign. Hit that to add a page and you should get a pop up asking what type of page. And then after you select it should become 2/2 and so on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
+1. something else, when you want to export I use pdf instead of jpeg. pdf creates one file with multiple pages, while jpg creates a separate file for each page.

At the bottom of the page in s note there should be a + sign. Hit that to add a page and you should get a pop up asking what type of page. And then after you select it should become 2/2 and so on.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
you can't add a page through the "pop up" note, the one that pops up when you take out the pen. you need to hit the arrow in the top left corner which will take the pop up app into the full app. then you will see the symbol at the bottom with a plus that adds a page....

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Duh, so simple and I missed it!! Thanks a bunch!!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
you can't add a page through the "pop up" note, the one that pops up when you take out the pen. you need to hit the arrow in the top left corner which will take the pop up app into the full app. then you will see the symbol at the bottom with a plus that adds a page....

I think you're misunderstanding. After you get the + plus sign a pop up menu comes and asks what type of page you want to add. S pen is not needed at all for this.