Xtreme Guard

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Ordered these when the XtremeGuard site had the 75% off code. Just gotta get around to actually putting them on.

Twilborne

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the front because I almost always have a case on. It was also only .99 on amazon with free shipping!

I tried cases before but I don't like the bulk of the case's. I like the phone because it is thin and light, fits in my pocket nicely. A case makes it bulkey to me. Thats why I like the Xtreme Guard, I get the protection with out the bulk. :cool:

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
quick question do you really have to let device dry for 24hrs after you put screen protector on or is 8hrs enough? how long did you guys let it dry for?

thats on xtreme guard website :
CAUTION: Even though drying is generally sufficient after only 8 hours, as a precaution, allow the device a full 24 hours of dry time before replacing the battery and powering on.

Predator04

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
i installed it on the back of the phone. glad i ddi. its way to sticky to use a screen protector. I hated it when i had zagg. going to be looking at a replacement for the front. for not the one with my otterbox will have to do.