Verizon GS3 is shipping..........SOON!!

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Guys & Gals.
Your always good for a laugh.
Anyone will be able to walk in the store and buy the phone 24 hrs after the July 11th deliveries on July 12th.
Without the Drama. :)
But,
Those that are trying to save their unlimited data by taking the subsidized package prior to June 28th may need to "activate" the ( a ) phone in the next 72 hrs before the New Data Package Era begins...
If it were me,
I would go and buy & activate the cheapest 4G phone in the store on the June 27th to guarantee I've locked in my *unlimited data & upgrade* then just return it for the S3 at a later point.
Of course you would need to use your Costeco Account to do this.
Verizon is slick.. June 28th until July 11th is *Excactly* 14 days = the return period.

Umm, no.

As long as your place your pre-order before June 28th, you get to keep your unlimited data (your receipt for purchase will verify this)

If you return your device and upgrade to a new one after 6/27/12, you lose your unlimited data.

I would also NOT use another account to do this. Maybe it works via Costco or BestBuy but for all those people so anxious about keeping their unlimited data, best to deal directly with VZW this time around.

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Check this out:

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 06/26/9622

I'm getting a phone, I'm getting a phone......

You do realize you'll have a flying cell phone scooter before you get your s3 right!? Because I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your ship date is 7,600 years away.

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Verizon realizes that not everyone can pre order. I have been a Verizon customer for the past 6 years. One month, because of being laid off, I missed a payment arrangement and was moved to a "cash only" status. Because of that, I can't not pre order a phone through Verizon. My contract is up buy I am not allowed to get the phone that I truly want.... Until 7/1 when my cash only status conveniently falls off.

So instead of Verizon getting my pre order, Best Buy got me to use my upgrade last week (which I will be exchanging for a SG3).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Verizon realizes that not everyone can pre order. I have been a Verizon customer for the past 6 years. One month, because of being laid off, I missed a payment arrangement and was moved to a "cash only" status. Because of that, I can't not pre order a phone through Verizon. My contract is up buy I am not allowed to get the phone that I truly want.... Until 7/1 when my cash only status conveniently falls off.

So instead of Verizon getting my pre order, Best Buy got me to use my upgrade last week (which I will be exchanging for a SG3).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Um.. 1 month? I didn't pay for 3 months because I didnt realize it was auto pulling on an expired card, and I just paid it online, no explanation. No offense, but you HAD to do something more than just miss a single payment... Otherwise, damn... You got hosed

Sent from my DINC2: Electric Boogaloo

christr15

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
There was a corporate Verizon employee at my work on the 21st. I noticed his Samsung galaxy s3 on the table and asked him when i would be getting my preordered phone. He said in about 3 weeks. "We are making sure everything works perfectly for you." he said. Sounded very canned. He let me hold his prerelease model. As i was so busy at work, i didn't get to play with it at all. It had the Verizon and 4g lte logos on the back (just like the leaked photo) but I didn't notice a vzw logo on the front like i saw suggested somewhere. He said he gets new phones to test all the time and he realllyyyy likes this phone.

I created this account to let everyone know i had it in my hands and it was AWESOME!.....and also what the guy said.

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
There was a corporate Verizon employee at my work on the 21st. I noticed his Samsung galaxy s3 on the table and asked him when i would be getting my preordered phone. He said in about 3 weeks. "We are making sure everything works perfectly for you." he said. Sounded very canned. He let me hold his prerelease model. As i was so busy at work, i didn't get to play with it at all. It had the Verizon and 4g lte logos on the back (just like the leaked photo) but I didn't notice a vzw logo on the front like i saw suggested somewhere. He said he gets new phones to test all the time and he realllyyyy likes this phone.

I created this account to let everyone know i had it in my hands and it was AWESOME!.....and also what the guy said.

Thanks for the info, guess we can't look forward to the 28th now :'(

Androidmomma

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
My Rezound is acting up. My replacement will be here by 3pm tomorrow. I mean today. I doubt they would be sending me anything if my SIII was going to be here this week. Right? This was after 2 hours on the line chatting with tech support. Actually had a great conversation with a nice person who knew what they were talking about. Yay me!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

delldude405

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
My Rezound is acting up. My replacement will be here by 3pm tomorrow. I mean today. I doubt they would be sending me anything if my SIII was going to be here this week. Right? This was after 2 hours on the line chatting with tech support. Actually had a great conversation with a nice person who knew what they were talking about. Yay me!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Completely different. They have to send you a replacement if you are within the warranty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch