Late comer, from Sprint...

dan2695

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So i've had it with Sprint where I am, crappy signal, 3G is a joke, so I'm going back to Verizon after having had been on Sprint since the Palm Pre. So I got an account set up and purchased the GS3 last friday, the 6th. Isn't the official release date the 11th? Had a small hope that since I "pre-ordered" I would get it early before that date. Anyone else in the same boat? Or am I going to have to wait till the 11th? Also trying to check my order on verizonwireless.com does nothing. I keep getting "We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time" Any input would be appreciated!

imneveral0ne

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
People who ordered last month are getting emails saying theirs wont be delivered till later. Not saying that's gonna happen, just letting you know.

dan2695

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
all I'm hoping for... is that i get it by next friday. My next billing cycle starts in 4 days, so I wanna hold out as long as i can, and still hope I get my phone sooner...but doubt it.

dan2695

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got my email. Package picked up on July 9th, shipping estimated delivery is the 10th. Not bad since I ordered it as late as July 6th. Go me. ;-)