issues with exchange mail

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I am using the stock app for corporate email. Only the push setting works. Manual or polling at certain time interval does not work. Anyone else run into this? I would try K9 but just wondering if this is a known issue or am I doing something wrong.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I thought that is how Exchange email works, push only from the source. Now my other email such as my home email accounts can check the server at certain intervals, but I've never set Exchange that way.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Every once in awhile big get an error that it can't connect and don't receive my emails.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me yesterday and I ended up wiping my phone and restarting. Everything worked fine after that but my apps didn't redownload automatically and I couldn't access my old Nova settings from the SD card. VERY time-consuming and frustrating!

MatrixMan

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how much help I can be but I thought of 2 things: 1) could your peak/off-peak settings be the problem? 2) My Incredible used to have a problem with my Exchange certificate, but I think that was resolved with ICS.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

keyogi

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem and have never gotten my phone to connect to exchange at all, and I bought my Verizon Galaxy SIII on the very first day. I also have the Galaxy SII and I'm able to connect to exchange just fine with it, but not the Galaxy SIII.

How can I fix this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38