Question about Google searches.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

have a random question for everyone as I have been perplexed by it for a little while.

My wife has an iPhone 4s and I a GS3 (obviously). Question is: she searches for something on the Internet (usually with Google) and then those results will show up on my Google now and also in my search history. I will also get reminders for her appointments through my phone too. It is the weirdest thing. I don't think I'm signed in on her phone to Google but didn't know if there was any other way for this to happen? Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

have a random question for everyone as I have been perplexed by it for a little while.

My wife has an iPhone 4s and I a GS3 (obviously). Question is: she searches for something on the Internet (usually with Google) and then those results will show up on my Google now and also in my search history. I will also get reminders for her appointments through my phone too. It is the weirdest thing. I don't think I'm signed in on her phone to Google but didn't know if there was any other way for this to happen? Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

Do you share a Gmail account? If so, your Android is syncing all of that info together.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
No we do not. Sorry I left that out. I have my own Gmail account. And my wife doesn't even have one. So that can't be it. Unless I am signed in somehow on her phone to my account but I have yet to find where I would be if I am.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No we do not. Sorry I left that out. I have my own Gmail account. And my wife doesn't even have one. So that can't be it. Unless I am signed in somehow on her phone to my account but I have yet to find where I would be if I am.

Going to be honest, I have no idea why that happens.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
... Unless I am signed in somehow on her phone to my account but I have yet to find where I would be if I am.

Maybe in the browser? If you already haven't, navigate to Google on the browser and look for the Sign Out link.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips. I will work through some of the things you guys mentioned. I have never checked my email from it but she may have for me at times when I didn't have access. I will make sure that I am not logged in on her browser as well but I am fairly certain that I am not logged in on it. Thanks for the input though. I have been at a loss for a while, not that it really bothers me but I just found it really odd.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok figured it out. Somehow I was signed in on her phone into Google. I don't know ow why it wasn't showing it the other day when I looked but I just found that I was logged in. Oops. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non