How do I turn the Randomizer off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdeva

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
My phone opens and closes Apps like lights at a railroad crossing. I realize there must be a Randomizer imbedded. Just can't shut it off. Apps crashing (occasionally) I understand, but an app initializing on my unattended phone? Must be a randomized.

Lovely

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
And when you perform the setup afterwards, skip everything (including your Google account setup). Use the phone for awhile and see if it's still freezing, or starting apps by itself or allowing you to answer calls 100% of the time.

If you have ANY problems then it's either time to reload the OS or get a replacement (insurance?) or get it repaired.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

mdeva

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
As I say, no factory resets in my future. I've performed perhaps 10 with zero improvement on any device.

This morning I just opened Gmail, read a message, and five consecutive attempts at replying resulted in Gmail closing.

Samsung

Lovely

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
As I say, no factory resets in my future. I've performed perhaps 10 with zero improvement on any device.

This morning I just opened Gmail, read a message, and five consecutive attempts at replying resulted in Gmail closing.

Samsung

Lovely

You can keep blaming Samsung all you want but it seems as if nobody else is having the issues you are (I've seen your other threads as well). I am not sure why you are so averse to doing a factory reset. Maybe you should just ask for a phone replacement if still under warranty? The reality is, though, that these do not seem like problems you can blame on Samsung if nobody else is having them. Not saying you've caused the issues but it certainly doesn't seem as if Samsung caused them either (unless someone somewhere is having the same problems). Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.