Anyone else have an issue with dropped calls?

mithong

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had this issue where when I am on a call, it will drop and when I check my phone, it has completely lost all signal. (where the x shows over the signal bar)... usually i just wait a few seconds and and the connection restores and i can call the person back.

This has happened in a variety of locations, with 4g and 3g only setting... it doesn't happen ALL the time, but it happens a lot.. it is a huge annoyance.

I am in the DC metro area, in a full service area. this really only seems to happen when I am on a phone call.

anyone else having this problem?

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Can't say that has happened with the Rezound. It did, however, happen frequently with the Galaxy Nexus.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I live in a poor signal area, and my Rezound has actually had better call performance than my Droid X, and previous phones before that.

Maybe you got a defective Rezound? What is your signal strength reading?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Open the battery door, make sure all the antenna terminals are correctly seated. Then put the door on, making sure that all corners are firmly in place.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
My own experience has been flawless. Not only no dropped calls, but all of my calls have been crystal clear. 3G and 4G have been rock solid for me (I live in North Denver).

It was a pleasant surprise. Call clarity was not something I researched when I chose this phone. It is a lucky coincidence for me.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had this issue where when I am on a call, it will drop and when I check my phone, it has completely lost all signal. (where the x shows over the signal bar)... usually i just wait a few seconds and and the connection restores and i can call the person back.

This has happened in a variety of locations, with 4g and 3g only setting... it doesn't happen ALL the time, but it happens a lot.. it is a huge annoyance.

I am in the DC metro area, in a full service area. this really only seems to happen when I am on a phone call.

anyone else having this problem?

I say return your phone & get a Rezound. Oh crap. Thought I was in the Nexus forum. :p

Happy Monday!!

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had a couple of dropped calls and each time I was in a location that always worked fine with my previous phone - A Samsung clam-shell feature phone. However, every time that this happened, I would read the next day that Verizon had network problems at around the time of my problems. Very confusing, but I hope that is the explanation.

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue for the first time this morning... I was on a conference call firmly planted in my home office desk chair, and signal dropped, the call was lost and it took a while to be able to get a signal to call back in. Weirdly, I had all 5 bars and data was working fine... There is still a symbol showing in my status bar which is a sideways L above a sideways backslash, underneath which is an upside down quote box. I am not certain if that's relevant of not.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty