Please help (upgrade)

Martin23kings

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
ok so my upgrade isnt until the 26th if the tbolt comes out before that date do you guys think if i walked in to a verizon read to upgrade would they give me my ne2 discount of 50 dollars a couple days early? or are they really strict on it? please help me i called verizon and they said i would have to wait till the exact date to get it but maybe the stores help you out sometimes idk.. i just dont want to wait:'(

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
With the current policies in place.. I wouldnt bet on it. But you may find a store manager that will try for you. heck you have been waiting this long and ya never know it may not come out till then anyway.. ;)

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Its going to depend on the store manager I would say, but generally they are not really allowed to do early upgrades anymore.

I know they used to be pretty cool about it, and hook people up that were within a month, but it seems their policy has changed. I know if the phone comes out Thursday, it'll be a bit of a drag, but you've waited this long, its worth a little bit longer of a wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38