Anyone had luck calling to order early?

ISUVetMed

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Was curious if anyone had any luck calling customer support today and asking about ordering for tomorrow. Paying for it so it leaves right away or schedules for delivery tomorrow. When I called on monday they hadnt announced anything yet so the rep told me if there was a preorder to call early, if not call thursday. I just want to try and get it as soon as possible after they are able to ship them.

anon(75289)

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
If you call right now, you should be able to order it, and they will over night it to you so you can have it tomorrow morning like everyone else. Thats how it's been done in the past anyways.

But I think I'll just head in to my local store since I have 4 within 20 minutes of me, they wont sell out :)

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I talked to Verizon customer support yesterday and they said I wouldn't be able to do over the phone purchase until morning of and it would be 2 day FedEX. Don't know if she had no idea what she was talking about or if they've changed their policy, I'd like to know but I'm gonna try and hit the local store at 9am tomorrow morning and if no luck there I'll go over the phone.

-Mayhem

Captcha Your Soul

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Just called in and the guy said I can't order it until tomorrow.

I asked him when the online order goes up and he was like "ummm i don't know, maybe 12am?"

So yeah haha, no luck, and he didn't even know when the order pages go up....failizon

elai1108

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to a VZW support rep on the phone today to ask about pricing and he didn't even know the phone was coming out tomorrow. Is it really that hard to keep your employees informed?!?! Lame.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I talked to Verizon customer support yesterday and they said I wouldn't be able to do over the phone purchase until morning of and it would be 2 day FedEX. Don't know if she had no idea what she was talking about or if they've changed their policy, I'd like to know but I'm gonna try and hit the local store at 9am tomorrow morning and if no luck there I'll go over the phone.

-Mayhem

There is a code for free overnight shipping (see the sticky post cory started)

wedge40

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to a VZW support rep on the phone today to ask about pricing and he didn't even know the phone was coming out tomorrow. Is it really that hard to keep your employees informed?!?! Lame.

I'll bet if you call that same back and get a different rep, you'd get different answer. The guy I talked to monday afternoon wouldn't even acknowledge the the was coming, called yesterday afternoon and was told the should have the phone by Friday. But couldn't tell me how many they are getting. You'd think the store would get an inventory sheet in advance.

Is it really true that the price will go up Monday the 21st?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer