Call history doesn't load when launching Phone app

kyleetrotter

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
But if i hit menu>call history, it shows. It also doesn't load any contacts in the Phone app either. any idea what apps I could clear the cache/data out of to try to fix it? I'm really trying to avoid factory resetting it.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you using Launcher pro? It's a known bug with that launcher. I had to switch to ADW or Golauncher in the meantime until it's fixed. There was an update today, but haven't tried it yet.

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
But if i hit menu>call history, it shows. It also doesn't load any contacts in the Phone app either. any idea what apps I could clear the cache/data out of to try to fix it? I'm really trying to avoid factory resetting it.

It is a small glitch with LauncherPro, but here's is a fix that worked for me...

Long press the "Phone" icon in the dock and choose Change Shortcut>Applications>Phone. Assign your icon and you should be all set.

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
It is a small glitch with LauncherPro, but here's is a fix that worked for me...

Long press the "Phone" icon in the dock and choose Change Shortcut>Applications>Phone. Assign your icon and you should be all set.

dogballs! Thanks a million dude!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non