Thunderbolt....has to be some lemons out there.

biggjd69

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Just an observation, but I have seen a lot of complaints about this phone, yet I see a whole lot of praise as well. The known issue is battery life, but there seems to be more. My bolt has worked to perfection from day one. The battery life is not the greatest but its not bad either. My GPS works fine, though.not as quick as my Droid X but nonetheless it does not take forever to get a fix.

Just wondering does anybody else feels that HTC let some lemons out when they release this phone or do operators not know how to deal with this phone? Please share your comments

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ktez

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree! I got mine a week after launch and have had no problems. Battery life is actually very good in my opinion, I get 12-16 hours easily with my usage. I have had a couple random reboots, both before and after the OTA update, but maybe 4 altogether. I did have one episode of rapid battery drainage, and it turned out to be the Weather Channel app. I don't know why, but somehow that app takes over my phone and keeps running so I uninstalled it. But overall, this is an awesome phone and I have had no major problems with it. Even the GPS is amazing!

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I honestly havent had any issues with my thunderbolt. Though i dont live in a 4g area, for the most part its been smooth sailing. I had some small issues since the update, but it seems to have gotten back on track. At this point though, i really like the droid charge...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez