T-Bolt and Standard Car dock?

Papabird

May 22, 2011
Visit site
When I put my T-bolt into the car dock, I get this pretty screen with set links and all...just like everyone else. However, I don't want to only use those apps while in my car. I use the heck out of trapster when driving. So, I wanted to take one of them off and add trapster. Well, put the phone in, and hit "menu" and nothing (much) happened.

Bummer. So, I long held a link, and nothing (at all) happened.

Double bummer. OK, so I am now wandering the Market looking for something, and everything comes up a little short. Either too much, not enough or they want money. I just want to change one link!!!!

I know this isn't the stock Google car app, so is it a Sense thing or what? BUT, my question is....

Has anyone been able to change the links on the default car home dock? If so....how?

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Usually long pressing will do it, but keep in mind under Android 2.2, it can take up to 2 minutes for the phone to populate the list of apps, so try waiting first. When Gingerbread comes to the Thunderbolt, it will only take a couple of seconds...

Or you can look into this car dock, I use it and love it.

When I put my T-bolt into the car dock, I get this pretty screen with set links and all...just like everyone else. However, I don't want to only use those apps while in my car. I use the heck out of trapster when driving. So, I wanted to take one of them off and add trapster. Well, put the phone in, and hit "menu" and nothing (much) happened.

Bummer. So, I long held a link, and nothing (at all) happened.

Double bummer. OK, so I am now wandering the Market looking for something, and everything comes up a little short. Either too much, not enough or they want money. I just want to change one link!!!!

I know this isn't the stock Google car app, so is it a Sense thing or what? BUT, my question is....

Has anyone been able to change the links on the default car home dock? If so....how?