i "fixed" my light leakage problem.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I just put on my otterbox and it covers the very bottom where the light leakage shows. Now at least I don't have to see it constantly.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My Ringke does that too. Not that my tiny light leak ever bothered me. Only saw it if I looked for it.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If you take a very small flat head screw driver and fit it under the plastic. Place it on the bottom part of plastic. You can use a blow dryer to heat it up to reform it so the light doesn't show anymore. Take your time on low heat, so you don't over do it and you will be good. I did this after I watched the video on how to take the TB apart. Crazy but it worked.

Reactions: SoDev

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If you take a very small flat head screw driver and fit it under the plastic. Place it on the bottom part of plastic. You can use a blow dryer to heat it up to reform it so the light doesn't show anymore. Take your time on low heat, so you don't over do it and you will be good. I did this after I watched the video on how to take the TB apart. Crazy but it worked.

A little much for most, but props to you for working it like that. I love doing stuff like that. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19