How to tell "new" update when it arrives?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to download the update that came out last month due to the questionable comments I didn't update about it.

If/when the new fix update comes out as rumored, how will I know when checking for updates if it is something new, or still the old one that is currently out there. That is, my phone says there is an update available, but it doesn't give the build no. of the update. The software update window does not appear to have any identifying information other than size of the download - 35.649 MB

Last edited:

lostnuke

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I thought the build number showed up on the next window or something. At that point I think u can still decline the update. Wait for clarification on this. I wouldn't install the first update either.

Sent from my rooted Bolt w/ tapatalk

droid77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to download the update that came out last month due to the questionable comments I didn't update about it.

If/when the new fix update comes out as rumored, how will I know when checking for updates if it is something new, or still the old one that is currently out there. That is, my phone says there is an update available, but it doesn't give the build no. of the update. The software update window does not appear to have any identifying information other than size of the download - 35.649 MB

These are the same questions I have. When a new update is available, will it show both MR1 and MR2 on the update screen at the same time so that you can choose which one you want to update to? Or do you have to do MR1 before MR2? Does anyone know? Thanks everyone for your help.