Soooo annoyed with lack of cases for Verizon version

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Seriously 90% or more of the cases you will see online are not for Verizon, would love a cool looking case but none exist for this damn phone. Stupid wireless charging!

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
have you tried to go to a local verizon store and see what cases they have? i know that they are over priced. but at least you have some properties.

erikranger

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Seriously 90% or more of the cases you will see online are not for Verizon, would love a cool looking case but none exist for this damn phone. Stupid wireless charging!

Have you looked at the Incipio Feather? It give the phone the naked feel, but a little extra grip. I have that case and a Ballistic. I like them both, but they are two different cases.

For me, the most annoying part of this phone is the OPtimus G2. Anytime I search for accessories, I get the Optimus popping up.

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Have you looked at the Incipio Feather? It give the phone the naked feel, but a little extra grip. I have that case and a Ballistic. I like them both, but they are two different cases.

For me, the most annoying part of this phone is the OPtimus G2. Anytime I search for accessories, I get the Optimus popping up.

Yeah I've seen that case(Incipio) it looks alright but I already didn't want a black phone and to add more black to it is just not going to happen. Every single phone i've had has been black except for a really old non-smartphone. Wouldn't use a Ballistic case ever pretty much I don't got kids or work in construction or tend to drop my phone enough so that case adds bulk for nothing in my case. If the incipio came in another color Id probably get it, but beyond that I really have not seen many cases. Need something to avoid scratches and dings more then anything while looking good some kind of design like cruzerlite cases which are awesome but they don't make any for Verizon.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've seen that case(Incipio) it looks alright but I already didn't want a black phone and to add more black to it is just not going to happen. Every single phone i've had has been black except for a really old non-smartphone. Wouldn't use a Ballistic case ever pretty much I don't got kids or work in construction or tend to drop my phone enough so that case adds bulk for nothing in my case. If the incipio came in another color Id probably get it, but beyond that I really have not seen many cases. Need something to avoid scratches and dings more then anything while looking good some kind of design like cruzerlite cases which are awesome but they don't make any for Verizon.

They have four colors available for the feather.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ses%2Flg-smartphone-cases.html&token=xxJXqFHE

Sent from my LG G2 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer