- 1 Posts
How can you backup a Motorola Droid RAZR and restore app data to Galaxy Note 3
Helium will not backup app data on Motorola phones. My RAZR is rooted and I have made a backup using Titanium Backup Root. Can somehow use Helium to restore the backup made with Titanium as my Note 3 is not rooted? Both are Verizon Wireless versions. Or does anyone have any recommendations on how to achieve moving app data from the RAZR to the Note 3? Thanks .
- 10-25-2013, 02:34 PM #2
Re: How can you backup a Motorola Droid RAZR and restore app data to Galaxy Note 3
Root your note 3 then run a back up using titanium. Drag and drop your RAZR titanium back up onto your note 3 and restore the data. Then download TB restore fixer in the play store and run that after every time you restore app data using titanium.
I transferred my app data from my HTC one to my note 3 this way.
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- By Nimrod_Bodfish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 25Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:08 PM
- By dbruins in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:41 AM
- By thikthird in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:12 PM
- By dt808 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 02:57 PM