How to force a config file update from Verizon?
Back when I had an iPhone I experienced a bunch of connectivity issues after an iOS update. Verizon tech support walked me through a special sequence of numbers + pound sign to "force" update some kind of config file. That solved my issues.
I'm still having severe signal degradation after Kit Kat update, and I've already done a factory reset. I'm starting to wonder if the carrier settings were somehow negatively impacted.
Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and can tell me how to get this "config file" update?
- 05-29-2014, 11:00 AM #2
- 05-29-2014, 03:35 PM #3
Re: How to force a config file update from Verizon?
+1 for pulling the SIM for a few minutes and putting it back it. Each time you reset it's supposed to update with tower info, but it doesn't always happen.
Posted via Android Central App
- By yusko932 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:03 AM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:44 AM
- By backinblack36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:05 PM
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:04 AM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:42 AM