Sensastion for VZW

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
This is all I'm waiting for it doesn't even have to have 4g but it would b nice but please htc and verizon this is all I'm waiting I'm just waiting and sprint and tmobile have the big beast but you would think they would try to include verizon probably verizon before tmobile I want something better than a bionic but I wish th bionic and the thunderbolt could sync and have a megaphone= sensastion with a kickstand

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I can understand why HTC isn't best friends with Verizon right now when looking at it from a business standpoint. Verizon really dropped the ball starting with the Eris. That phone reached End of Life in what, 6 or 7 months? Then they totally fumbled the Incredible release, and the way they handled the TBolt launch was even more horrid. I'm guessing HTC is tired of Verizon throwing them under the proverbial "Bus". I'm guessing Peter Cho is of the opinion they have had their third strike. But hey, the Bionic is coming soon... *facepalm*

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I can understand why HTC isn't best friends with Verizon right now when looking at it from a business standpoint. Verizon really dropped the ball starting with the Eris. That phone reached End of Life in what, 6 or 7 months? Then they totally fumbled the Incredible release, and the way they handled the TBolt launch was even more horrid. I'm guessing HTC is tired of Verizon throwing them under the proverbial "Bus". I'm guessing Peter Cho is of the opinion they have had their third strike. But hey, the Bionic is coming soon... *facepalm*

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Ya I know what you mean but they usually sell good but idk

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I loved my Incredible. I love my TBolt. HTC's sell well on every carrier because they center on a great user experience and they have sexy hardware. A dual core HTC (with LTE) on Verizon is my wet dream. But I can understand why HTC is reluctant to give Verizon a shot at a true HTC Flagship phone these days. Sure, we will get a Sensation type phone on Verizon. The question is when? Probably right before T-Mo is going to get the 2012 Flagship HTC...