How can I downgrade my baseband

chris.r.floyd

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
With KDZ and it was a stock Optimus S .kdz file... But thats not what knocked out my 3G. When i flashed Thunderom 1.8 is when I lost it. That is why I updated to VD, in hopes to get 3G back

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
All u had to do is run the activate app to get ur 3G back in most ROMs as long as they have the right activate app. As for the baseband I was under the impression there were no custom basebands for the OV that worked. I am not sure there are stock ones for implementation but maybe an awesome dev can extract one for u.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
That rom and baseband are both for the Optimus S. That is your problem. Try reinstalling your old baseband and the flash a rom built for the Optimus V. Any time you flash a rom built for another phone you stand a good chance of breaking something, if not bricking your phone. ONLY FLASH ROMS AND KERNELS DESIGNED FOR YOUR PHONE.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
The version of thunderom I flashed was ported for the V.. the only requirement I didn't meet was the baseband
Can you post a link to the ported version of thunderom. I'd like to check it out. Also the baseband you flashed. It would help to know exactly what you put on your phone so we can help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89