"Human" ringtone from Droid Commercial

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't find anything on here about the song that Tokio Hotel made that's used in the new Droid Does + Human commercial, so I made one and figured I'd post it here for all the AC peeps. I haven't quite figured out how to get the filesize under 100+kb to meet the AC upload requirements for a .zip file so I guess PM if you want the file and we'll figure something out.

2nd Edit: Here's the new download link per gbhil's suggestion (thanks!)
Human Connect To Human Ringtone.mp3

3rd Edit: Here's the megaupload version, in case the other doesn't work for you.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBFP64OK

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I removed your link to Mediashare. When I clicked on it, I was greeted with several popups and audio blaring "congratulations you are today's winner". I never was able to download the actual file.

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Really? I'm sorry, that was not what I wanted by posting it there... Is there a better service? Right now I can't figure out how to get the ringtone any smaller in file size, to meet the 97kb limit for a zip. It's at 186kb...

Reactions: baldman

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Try 4shared.com
Not quite as easy as dumping on mediashare, and sometimes 4shared seems to go down, but for the downloader it's much more friendly.

And if you post a lot of stuff it's nice having 4shared's user control panel for your free account.

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Try 4shared.com
Not quite as easy as dumping on mediashare, and sometimes 4shared seems to go down, but for the downloader it's much more friendly.

And if you post a lot of stuff it's nice having 4shared's user control panel for your free account.

Thanks! I created an account and uploaded the ringtone... I put up the link in the OP, so here's to hoping it works out better!

Reactions: Jerry Hildenbrand

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
No problem. It's one of those ringtones that short and sweet did the best. I haven't gotten to try it out a whole lot, so can you let me know if there's any problem with it looping on an extended ring? I ask, because like most Hero users, I have to answer rather quickly since the call doesn't pick up on my phone until after 2-3 rings. And I've heard that sometimes Hero's don't loop ringtones...

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm glad others are digging my ringtone... I guess I'll have to put up some of the ones I have already, and make some more for the Android Central community

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
You're welcome... sadly this is STILL my ringtone lol after 5 months... haven't found anything better yet - except maybe the "droooiiiddd..." Droid X ringtone

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Still the ringtone... lol how long has it been? Anyone got a better idea than this ringtone? It's pretty simple and sounds great, but it's time for something new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles