Kindle fire buyers remorse

fyrfytr24

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
my wife said she wanted a tablet, and all I heard about was how much she wanted the Fire. Thanksgiving day I was able to get one of the Best Buy Acer Iconias for $189. She enjoys it a lot, however keeps saying that she wanted the Fire. Not sure what to do here, any help?

WillysJeepMan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
my wife said she wanted a tablet, and all I heard about was how much she wanted the Fire. Thanksgiving day I was able to get one of the Best Buy Acer Iconias for $189. She enjoys it a lot, however keeps saying that she wanted the Fire. Not sure what to do here, any help?
You should've bought her the Fire in the first place. Are you within the 30 day window for returning the Acer? If so, reset the Acer to factory default and return it for a Fire. Reason for returning it: You bought the wrong one. (which is the truth)

tungsten

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Does Amazon knows or can tell which apps and books you have in your kindle at any given moment? and if yes if there is an app or way to stop this from happening.

Is there a way or app which will prevent amazon form knowing? Can one create a different directory aside from default to store books and apps that I dont want amazon to know I have?

Do they have a way of telling where you got that book or app? or they only know that you have that app. or book?

thanks

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Does Amazon knows or can tell which apps and books you have in your kindle at any given moment? and if yes if there is an app or way to stop this from happening.

Is there a way or app which will prevent amazon form knowing? Can one create a different directory aside from default to store books and apps that I dont want amazon to know I have?

Do they have a way of telling where you got that book or app? or they only know that you have that app. or book?

thanks

No... This isn't Apple... :-$ You can pretty much do whatever you want.

cdobeso

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I had rooted mine at first and had loaded android market and google apps. Was happy till Amazon released the 6.2.1 update which blocked my access to the android market.

So i switched to CM7 and its working fine now, audio and video.