Google Now cards and notifications?

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there any specific reason Google Now cards keep popping back up in the notification pull down menu, even when I swiped them out of it earlier? For instance, the football score one. I'm actually not that big a sports fan, but I turned that on just to keep up with it (I know a lot of sports fans, so I try to at least stay "in the loop"). The reminder card popped up two days before the game, and even now, after the game this past Sunday, the score card keeps popping up in my notifications. I've swiped it out several times, but it seems like every time I pull down my notification menu, the card with the final score (saying "Game ended") is back. It's been two days, why won't it go away, lol?

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I've swiped it out several times, but it seems like every time I pull down my notification menu, the card with the final score (saying "Game ended") is back. It's been two days, why won't it go away, lol?

If you are only swiping them out from the notification bar they will constantly return. Swipe out the actual card in GNow and it will disappear until 2 days before the next game. That's if you want to continue receiving the notifications now that you know how to manage them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana