sgs2 on 4.1?

Sebaslight

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
hi there.... i have an important question... for me.... i wanna know if there's an update avilable or comming for the galaxy s2 to get the android 4.1... i ask it because i dont know if buying the s2 or the s3 mini, and one of the actactive things of the s3 mini is the 4.1... so if you guys can answer that i would be pleaced.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
but is it avilable right now? or comming?.... which is better?.. the s3 mini or the s2??
s2's 4.1 is coming in march or something. s3 mini is good but i haven't compared both the device.

Have you looked at Nexus 4??(high end hardware and design) it will come with 4.2.1 and will get update for at least 2 years directly from google.
the price is cheap too $299 unlocked without contract https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nes?playredirect=true&hl=en-US&token=4dwtxl08

Sebaslight

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
s2's 4.1 is coming in march or something. s3 mini is good but i haven't compared both the device.

Have you looked at Nexus 4??(high end hardware and design) it will come with 4.2.1 and will get update for at least 2 years directly from google.
the price is cheap too $299 unlocked without contract https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nes?playredirect=true&hl=en-US&token=YwEm8HAK

i do have looked for it... but my problem is that im not in the US and that phone in my country is not avilable until april and im kinda in a hurry for getting a new phone cause my actual phone is.. in a few words... crappy... but thanks you helped me a lot n_n

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: sgs2 on 4.1?

S2 4.1 is already out but only in spain and china, so soon it should be out everywhere at least for unlocked s2, you can already do that with odin i think

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I can't get mine to update in Korea. It keeps giving me a error in Korean even though my computer and S2 is English.

Sent from my N10 using Tapatalk HD