Why does my Kyocera Hydro keep turning off and on by itself?

galvestonmom

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Kyocera hydro

Kyocera hydro- phone is turning off and on by itself every few minutes. this has been happening for a few days. occasionally it will stay on for about an hour and then it will begin to restart itself automatically that will happen over and over several times. Then the cycle continues.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Kyocera hydro

Kyocera hydro- phone is turning off and on by itself every few minutes. this has been happening for a few days. occasionally it will stay on for about an hour and then it will begin to restart itself automatically that will happen over and over several times. Then the cycle continues.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried putting a different battery in the phone?

Kozuto2322

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Re: Kyocera hydro

Did u fix it because i got the same problem for a month. It keeps turning off and when it does turn on it shuts off 30 seconds later.

I dont have spares.

gloria durst

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Ok Android person riddle me this the phone is dust proof and water proof you CAN NOT TAKE THE BATTERY OUT PERIOD therefore you cant change batteries impossible I to am having this problem with the hydro and the store i bought it from exchanged it for another one and yet this phone is doing the same thing so what are the other options?

Lexxiah

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I have this problem, too...and as Gloria stated the Kyocera Hydro (Air, in my case) is a smartphone. You'd have to have the tech savvy to uncase the entire phone to deal with it's internal battery. I wonder why so many techies keep saying to mess with the battery.