Android ZH960 MTK6582

haiderkhokhar19

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Hi

A While Ago I Brought a ZH960 Tablet And When I Attempt To Update It To Android 9.0 I Restarted It and Then as soon as I Restarted It It Was Stuck On The Android Logo and Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me And Give me Advice On How To Recover The Tablet To Android 4.0 as It Was The Original OS Before I Attempted To Upgrade It To Android 9.0

< Haider

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Was this from Wish? I couldn't find much info on this tablet, but what I could find points to it being one of those no-name Chinese tablets meant to scam you. I.e. It's a hacked device to display better specs than what are actually inside. They are not well supported (if at all), and the only way to update any device is via the manufacturer's pushed updates. You won't find any third party developers making custom OS's for something like this.

My suggestion is to return this for a refund if you can, and buy a reputable name brand tablet. Yes, it will cost more, but you'll get what you pay for and don't have to worry about your data being harvested and sold on the dark web.

haiderkhokhar19

May 31, 2020
Visit site
And I do not use the tablet in question however I just use my PC I will see what I can do with my tablet and it may not be possible to return the tablet but I will keep it around

And when I am working I will save up for a Tablet from a reputable company or a Surface Pro as I am a Diehard Microsoft Fan

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This was Ebay mate
Gotcha. I'm not familiar with this one, and everything I found on it showed that it was bought from Wish, or occasionally from AliExpress. There's some discussion on it on the XDA Forums, but it's mostly asking about trying to update (with no real answers), or discussing the fake specs.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How did you update it to Pie? Was it a system update pushed over-the-air, or did you download some file from a website and use that to update?