Can I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
[OnePlus One] Account info not populating the same on new phone, need help

Hello everyone, I transferred my SIM card from my OG Moto X to my OPO and my account info is not populating correctly. First three pics are from my OPO.

OPO_Me_Card[1].jpgOPO_Toggles[1].jpgOPO_Messenger[1].jpg

These pictures are from my Moto.

Moto_Me_Card[1].pngMoto_Toggles[1].pngMoto_Messenger[1].png

So it looks like my Google+ account is not registering with the OPO. Is that what the problem is? Google+ is working fine on my OPO. If that's not it, what else might it be? How can I fix this? It's not a major issue but I'm rather OCD and this will bother me. Thanks for any and all help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

You could see what happens if you go to Settings>Accounts-Google, remove your Google account, then add it back again. Otherwise, you could manually add a photo. Go to Settings>Users​, tap yourself, and attach a new photo to your local profile.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
re:

I can do that, but it's more than the picture. My Moto had the Me card associated with my Google+ account. I would like to be able to make that happen on the OPO also.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Damn, I spoke too soon. After updating some Google apps my info was right back to where it was before. Problem NOT solved and this must mean there is a conflict between CM 11S and my Google account. :(