Download manager stuck after Lollipop update on Note 3, how can I get it to finish?

tajan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Download manager stuck after Lollipop update on Note 3

Hello everyone, my download manager on Note 3 is stuck after Lollipop update with the last pdf I downloaded before the update. I tried cleaning the device cache and nothing, I also forced stopped the app but when my Internet app is on and I'm browsing through any website and try to go back by pressing the Back button he tries to download this thing each time. I get a notification that it's unable to download content each time I press the Back button as I forced stopped it but it's really annoying. If I enable the download manager he downloads the same pdf 10-20-30 times.
Any ideas before I smash it with a hammer?

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Download manager stuck after Lollipop update on Note 3

Welcome to Android Central! Try going to App Manager, select Download Manager, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now try again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, and you've checked the Download folder to make sure it hasn't actually downloaded anything? Does this occur on both wi-fi and mobile data?

tajan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
It occured on both connections and if the app was enabled each time it really downloaded the same folder, madness. I actually cleaned the cache of the internet app and that finally worked, the agony is over :cool:
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed