thinking hacked

Daleya

Dec 29, 2018
Visit site
Hi,
Please can anyone help me here. Having so many issues.
I live in the United States Tennessee to be exact but having things pop up on my Samsung Galaxy 8+. See attachments

Attachments

• 6966.jpg
    6966.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 23

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at. Are those notifications you're getting in the notification panel? Or is it a popup that's supposed to look like your notifications?

Regardless, you probably installed some kind of adware or other unwanted app on your phone alongside some other app that you did intend to install. Uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

Daleya

Dec 29, 2018
Visit site
That attachment was a screenshot I found on my phone
Attaching more for you to look at
I live in the United states never been out of country the screenshot from YouTube was when I was leaving my moms listening to my playlist on the way to her house then leaving her house this is what was on my screen when I tried to listen again she lives 5 miles from me in Tennessee

Attachments

• email.JPG
    email.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Assuming that's your account, did you attempt to log into your Google account at the specified time? If so, do you use a VPN? And do you use Opera as your browser, or some other browser?

If you didn't try logging into your Google account at that time, then it's possible someone is trying to access your account. You should immediately change your Google password, and make sure you have 2-step authentication turned on.

Daleya

Dec 29, 2018
Visit site
sorry for replying so late
I do have 2-step authentication on my account.
Verizon seems to think I have been cloned
When I first sign into my google account it shows everything in Chinese then with a blink of an eye the screen slides to the left and a new screen appers in english

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you sign into your Google account normally on a computer?

At this point, you may just want to do ao full factory reset, and make sure you set the phone up as a new phone, rather than restoring any prior backups. Then see if the problem persists.

Daleya

Dec 29, 2018
Visit site
Thank you so much for your help.
And I'm no phone wiz by know means but for a very long year and 9 phones later imat my breaking point
Have done zillions of hard factory resets (power volume up and bixby hold down all at once) when I get to the facorty reset its like the forth thing down on the list and push power button it does what its suppose to do but nothing changes(I'm living in a very bad syfi movie)
Then the other day I noticed at the bottom of the reset screen this message
#fail to openrecoverty cause no such file or directory
reboot recovery cause unknownsupport single SKU
File base OTA
Supported Api3
Error libffs. mgr fetching verity device # no such device or address
couldn't get verity device #
error removing device mapping no such device or address
I don't have a computer or internet at my home but when I go to the library yes I can log into my google account.

Daleya

Dec 29, 2018
Visit site
I can tell you the moment allwent bad with my phone the 1st of 9 phone.Au.29th 2018- my samsung charging port broke so had to get a new phone.Since I was working a Dollar General I got a phone from there

Aug. 30- Chat head from fb messenger poped up on my screen and I open was chatting with the person and out of no where a chat head poped up from the right of my screen and the two chat head went together and made one chat head then phone went to asking for permissons to everything , I couldn't get them deny fast enough so I turn phone off and went to sleep
Aug.31- Woke up and turn phone on and the message on screen said
SIMS CARD HAS BEEN REMOVED AND PLACED IN ANOTHER DEVUCE
I've been thru 8 phones now each phone was got for dollar general each phone set up different google accounts each account was tollaly different with no referce to the account from phone before new number new email new everything each and every time in a mater of minutes boom it was happening again you can tell when your google account is loading the line thst runs on top of your screen from the left will run across the page the it only goes half way and from the right top of your screen a line appears and pushes the line that has stopped half way back to the left of the top of screen till its gone and the the line thst came from the right top of screen takes over and page loads ( if I was reading this like you are now I would be thinking thus lady is crazy lost all her mind) but I'm not I have lost so many grandbaby smiles because I'm scared to video chat with my grandson because of this
Goggle Samsung Verizon are all a joke. please point me to something that can help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site