Profile Manager ability

drdeath91

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm taking what little knowledge of HTML coding and jumping straight into learning how to code for android. I've decided to ease into it by using the app inventor. My question to those of you who have already been playing with this, or to the guys that code from scratch is this: does app inventor have the capability to create an app that would more or less function as a profile macro? By that, I mean, could I create an app that with one click, I could turn on/off wifi & 4g and change the ringer to vibrate/on/silent simultaneously. I already have multiple widgets that can do this (1 widget per function), but I kind of want a one stop shop. I do get that the inventor is not capable of building widgets yet, and that my current widgets are probably faster...However, I think this would allow me to see a little deeper into how my phone works. Thanks in advance.

Dec 7, 2010
www.tAIR.info
AI Doesn't support widgets

AI doesn't support widgets and has no access to the hardware settings at this time.

There are options, such as the sdk or sl4a scripting that you might be able to get to work with AI.

If you don't want to mess with installing the sdk, you would try launching an sl4a script with an activity starter within AI.

Post a message over on the tAIR forum(in my signature) and we may be able to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NK01UK