suretype keyboard app?

jdella681

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if anyone knows of a good suretype keyboard app that mimics the blackberry storms when typing vertically on it? I used to hate it but I found it much easier to type on when you get used to it.

M.J.H.#AC

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I like all the ways of typing but I think the full keyboard is still the most effective in portrait mode. I have tried the compact QWERTY which sometimes is nice while driving but still overall I prefer the full. :)

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Bump... Still no clear reply as to whether Suretype keyboard and function is possible on the droid. Does Better Keyboard do it?

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Better Keyboard

Try the even better keyboard app in the android market..its 3.99 well worth it..works rather nice om the droid

I tried it today for about an hour without being able to activate it. There was about 5 steps just to be able to use it so I gave up. Installation needs to be more easly done than this.:mad:

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Still haven't given up on trying to find the answer to the original question. Suretype "like" keyboard. Is there one available?. Has anyone tested and verified such an app. Think Blackberry Pearl Keyboard or Storm 1 / 2 in portrait condensed keyboard with predictive. Anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez