new android app : Proxy + Privacy Browser FREE

smart_desk

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Privacy browser is an android application developed by Smartwebs Innovations to help the android users to unblock the websites blocked by the college wireless networks and also to unblock the sites blocked in the country. This app is 100% compatible with Facebook mobile .
Features :
1. Hides your actual IP address
2. Modifiable cookies
3. Instantly removed browsing history
4. unblocks blocked websites
5. Ensures anonymity over web
6. Option to select the browser client (iphone/blackberry/android/pc etc)
7. Can bypass firewalls
Please Note : We are running on a server which is not owned by us and thus we are forced to display advertisements on our app . This version of privacy browser will show banner ad at the top . If you want to use our app without any advertisement on app window , you may download the version with notification ads which will not interrupt your browsing session . If you want to remove all sort of advertisements from the app , please buy our paid app which is available in android market .

download from market : https://market.android.com/details?i...rivacy_browser

smart_desk

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
New version released !!!

Now you can select your proxy server and IP address from the list given in the app .

Multiple IPs & proxy servers !

choose the one which is near your country !

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Very interesting. Do I need it if I am using Opera Mini or does Opera Mini has private communication anyway with the Opera servers?

smart_desk

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
No sir , this browser will connect to our servers to re-route the requests from the browser . You do not have to do any particular settings , just install the app and start browsing privately and anonymously .:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa