Facebook app

emg75189

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
The official Facebook has turned to Crap. Whats everybody using as a replacement? I tried friendcaster, but before I commit $$$ I wanna make sure there isn't a better app. Also the official Facebook message app works good for me, but replacement suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Turned to? It's always been garbage on Android. FB sees Google as a competitor, so it wouldn't surprise me that they purposely sabotage the app to cause frustration on Android phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
The official Facebook has turned to Crap. Whats everybody using as a replacement? I tried friendcaster, but before I commit $$$ I wanna make sure there isn't a better app. Also the official Facebook message app works good for me, but replacement suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I used Friendcaster and (fyi) it's free.

The only problem with using any 3rd party Facebook app is that Facebook users have the privacy option to not allow any third party app to see their data. I really think this was intended for FB's internal games and apps, but it definitely affect 3rd party FB readers. So there might be a significant percentage of your friends that you won't be able to see their updates, wall, profile, messages, etc.

Personally, Friendcaster gives a better overall experience so I use it for most stuff, but I also use the FB app to interact with certain friends. I actually tried to make a group of people that I couldn't see on Friendcaster to make it easier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11