Looking for backing track apps for solo piano act

Rockman59

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I do a solo vocal/piano act and will soon be going to backing tracks to make for a bigger sound. I need a music player that will stop at the end of each tune....not continue on like most music players do and also has provisions for multiple playlists as I need those for each set I do at my gigs. Any suggestions?

fantanafest

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
hi, I've discovered this to be a MAJOR gap in the app market as none of the music apps have "auto pause" or in the case of Win amp "manual playlist advance." There is a simple app called backing track player. it is simple but may be suitable. If you want I can keep you posted if I turn up anything on my on going search as its really doing my head that not one of the big boys has come up with anything yet. let me know if you have any luck as I'm still on laptop/mini disc.
cheers

Miomek

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
Look for Backing Track Studio at google play.

It is specially designed for playing backing tracks and for performing. You will find all the features like auto pause songs, font adjustment and other, plus a very clean interface. Also, you can easily access external micro sd card on KitKat and above. Enjoy!

Apr 27, 2018
Visit site
I've been trying for the longest to look for a good free music downloader that works well on a HTC Desire 526, which will pull up the artist that you search for and not some crazy unknown names. can someone please help with this.i use my phone for music for my work. Thank yall in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez