alarm clock

Nirvana328

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Alarm clock plus v2 does everything I could possibly imagine for an alarm clock.

No widget, but it does all the stuff the stock app should have done but didn't. Also based off the stock app so it's very stable and familiar to use, yet highly customizable.

yahtzee

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
need something other than stock....luckily had another alarm set this morning for my 5am wake up and my EVO didnt go off.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Try Bedside in the market. Alot of customizations and hasnt failed me yet. Only drawback is the hideous bed icon, other than that great app. 5 stars.:cool:

scramer

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been testing Good Morning by flywheel which will play music, say the weather, date and time, a greeting or calendar entries and AppAlarmLite (will upgrade to Pro if I choose this one) which will let you choose an application to start (I have chosen Pandora). So far I like AppAlarm better.

Anyone else use either of these?

irkin1

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I have been testing Good Morning by flywheel which will play music, say the weather, date and time, a greeting or calendar entries and AppAlarmLite (will upgrade to Pro if I choose this one) which will let you choose an application to start (I have chosen Pandora). So far I like AppAlarm better.

Anyone else use either of these?
which did you end up using?

Caminyx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Awaken alarm clock

I use Awaken Alarm Clock, it can call and text someone (or your own phone) if you don't wake up, it does the math question thing and shake to snooze and gradually increasing volume and all of that extra stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa