Tweetdeck Beta

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
The next update will have more options, font size being one of them. I have to agree that after all of the hype, the app held less than a stellar performance. I still think it will be a nice app in the end, they do listen.

sixstorm

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone elses Facebook portion stopped working?

EDIT: NM. For some reason, my "connection" between TD and FB got severed. Fixed now.

Last edited:

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
It's starting to grow on me..they released an updated version today, which includes the option to change the font size..the smaller font size is wonderful!

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
...the smaller font size is wonderful!

If you like smaller, you should try smallest :)

It's growing on me as well, while I didn't mind it I never was a part of Tweetdeck's cult following on a desktop. Now I've reinstalled it on my Linux box and it's nice to have a similar look and feel to my phone app. I've signed out of my official Twitter client and use Tweetdeck as a primary. Facebook app is next - and then uninstalling both.

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I love tweetdeck on my PC I'd be lost without it lol. But I think I'll wait for there official release and check it out then as I was unimpressed with the iPhone version no notification means useless IMO especialy if your having a full blown conversation. And from what I can gather with a poor UI and no homescreen widget kind of sounds like it needs lots of work......

Ferman07

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I am liking Tweetdeck so far, obviously it needs some tweaking but it's getting there. Is anyone else losing their facebook syncing? Seems like several times a day I only have twitter comments showing. If I select accounts and hit the facebook icon, it seems to sync and then after a refresh I have facebook updates. Anyone?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I am liking Tweetdeck so far, obviously it needs some tweaking but it's getting there. Is anyone else losing their facebook syncing? Seems like several times a day I only have twitter comments showing. If I select accounts and hit the facebook icon, it seems to sync and then after a refresh I have facebook updates. Anyone?

My facebook is fine..haven't had any problems with any of my accounts..

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Newest beta is much better, with a lot more options. It seems to be evolving rather quickly. Good news.. Big fan of Tweetdeck!

Last edited:

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I am noticing the same thing that I lose the Facebook sync, but then if I click accounts and hit facebook icon it will come back for awhile but then loose again later. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also I am finding if you don't go into the app frequently you will loose tweets, for example lets say I check my tweets in morning and then don't check again till afternoon when there was a bunch in between, and i hit refresh it only shows like the 20 most recent and i loose all inbetween. So i'm still going to use Touiteur mainly until this gets fixed!

Ferman07

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, just saw today that there is a new update for Tweetdeck. Version .9.7 I think it is. Go to tweetdeck.com/go/android to download. It cleared up my facebook syncing issues. (actually, they cleared up with .9.5 but this version is a little more solid. I feel like a Tweetdeck shill :) Enjoy!

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Anyone, does your contact pics show up. Its a great app other than that, I even tried to sync over wifi and still they will not show. just wondering if anyone else is expirencing this?

Last edited:

aquaboy1976

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
My TweetDeck is constantly running in the background and always alerting me to new tweets. I cannot find a way to turn this off in TweetDeck. I do not have Twitter set up to Sync either. Any ideas?

m2thedeep

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
My TweetDeck is constantly running in the background and always alerting me to new tweets. I cannot find a way to turn this off in TweetDeck. I do not have Twitter set up to Sync either. Any ideas?

Did you go to column settings for each of your columns and turn off notify?