[Free] [App] [Tool] [4.0.3+] PartyCalc

geratius

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
We (me and my friend) created an app which helps you to control expenses and debts. It's for free and without ads.

PartyCalc helps you to control expenses on the party in easy way and calculates debts between people. Do you like to party? Do you like to meet your friends? Have you got problems with settle money after the meeting? This app is for you!

How does it work?
1. Create profiles of your friends.
2. Create event and choose people who will take part in it.
3. Add expenses. To do it, enter the amount of the receipt, choose payer and choose people, who will be assigned to this expense. In the end you have to divide set amount between people you have chosen before.
4. In the tab with calculations you will see the information about who and how much money have to give back to and whom.

You can very easily divide the expense with few functions (used by icons in buttons):
1. Padlock - lock or unlock person's part of this expense. If locked, you can not change the amount of it.
2. Balance - divides the remaining amount (balance) between people, who are not locked.
3. Down arrow - puts the remaining amount to this one person.
4. X - cleans your calculations and lets you start it again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.kremblewski.partycalc

Attachments

• scr1.png
    scr1.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
  • scr2.png
    scr2.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
  • scr3.png
    scr3.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
  • scr4.png
    scr4.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
  • scr5.png
    scr5.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 2
  • scr6.png
    scr6.png
    56 KB · Views: 2
  • scr7.png
    scr7.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
  • scr8.png
    scr8.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 2

geratius

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
It's not bad but it could be better. I think our app is just nice. Simple but very nice. And it is very useful. Calculations are as simple as they could be. Try it and you will understand what I mean :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87