CrossTalk Status Update 9/27/2010 !!!

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
CrossTalk will NOT be released before Nov 1st (twit). I think this whole idea was a publicity stunt. Yikes. I am giving up.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ouch... like Duke Nukem Forever? No, I will release CrossTalk, I just need to get more funding to hire more developers to make me more of a slave driver... only so many resources for us small fries. Hang in there....

-Jason

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Any update on the progress? And one question: Will a Blackberry user have to have this installed on their phone to be able to BBM with an Android device with Crosstalk installed? Or can I just install it on my Android device and BBM a Blackberry-using friend who has no idea what CrossTalk is?

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
CrossTalk is designed to work either way... with or without CrossTalk on the BB, however, you will get very limited features using the standard BB messenger.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, Just wanted to give you a little status update, there is a small chance that we will demo CrossTalk at the Apps-World show in London Nov30th. Small chance.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
From the Crosstalk official forums: "if you are just using the standard BBM client on your BB, and not CrossTalk you will NOT be able to start conversations with other networks, but will be able to respond to incoming chats. That is what I meant by having less features."

Is this true? If so, it's a little disappointing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo